What would you like to experience in church?

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Mornings

This morning I woke up and worked out early. Tina is out of town and the girls were still sleeping. the house was completely quite. I finished my workout and found myself lying on the floor counting my blessings. First, I have a wife who works hard to support our family and has again moved across Georgia to help me follow the calling God has placed on my life. I am reminded that this calling is nothing if not a group effort. Second, I am so thankful for my children. Last night we had an opportunity to work at VBS at Pine Log. The older girls pitched in and helped with the preschool class and Amelia has found her place quickly. I am reminded that my children just changed churches and church families and their attitude is inspiring. Finally, I am so thankful for guys who carry heavy things. The move in was so much easier with the help of strong backed men of Pine Log who helped lift heavy things. Basically, with the work ahead I am pleased to say "I am blessed". Wonder though, have you counted your blessings this Saturday morning?

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your family adapting so quickly to their new surroundings. Will continue to pray for all of you as you adapt to the "newness" of everything at your new church... Take care brother...

    ReplyDelete